Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

My mothers day card by: Jacob

Today we ha a very special mass. we were celebrating Mother's Day. Father made us rise our hand's

then he blessed our mother 's then Father asked some kid's if they could come up to the mic

and say what they are thankful of. when all the kid's went back to class all the kid's in TWP4 made

a mother's day gift we make a heart shape then we roll up strip's of paper and glue it in my turd out good.

 


Here are the Three Things I appreciate about my mum:

 1. I appreciate my mum because she takes me to school 

and helps me with my homework.

2. I know my mum loves me because she makes me food when I am hungry and care's for me when I am

sick.

 3.I love my mum because she buys the things I need more than the thing's I want.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment