Pages

Monday 13 December 2021

Art NASA Edition

 So today I did another Google Art drawing  by Summer Learning Journey just like my

first drawing I did with my friend  Jonah. But  this drawing I saw I thought  it would 

be hard at first but then I took a little pause then said to myself oh well Ill never  know

if I try so I  gave it a go then this happen   


so my drawing is the one on the bottom the the Original drawing is the one on top
here are some facts about this drawing NASA is going back to the Moon to stay, in a measured, sustainable fashion, and we are keeping our eyes on Mars.  Take a peek at the rocket, spacecraft and ground systems in development that will enable NASA and partners to achieve this bold, ambitious, and exciting challenge and make human exploration of deep space a reality  



No comments:

Post a Comment