Pages

Friday 10 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey Google Art & Culture

 Hi I am Jacob as you might know it is know thee school holidays and school is now finished for 6 full 

weeks and now we are all free  my teacher gave me a form to sigh for  the summer learning's journey 

it is work that you can do daily the same thing happen in 2020 the most points for the summer learning 

journey   in 2020 was Xavier you win prises for this  but I am not here for the praise I am only here

to do learning   on behalf of my school  because it  will be a long break till I can see them again  but the 

work I did today was Google Art what we had to do was colour it in with our minds I did this 

because I love ART here are some Things I learned about the picture  I chose :FACT 

「富嶽三十六景 神奈川沖浪裏」|Under the Wave off Kanagawa (Kanagawa oki nami ura), also known as The Great Wave, from the series Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku sanjūrokkei)



I hope you enjoyed my blog bye now and merry charismas and a happy new year to you and your 
FAMILY


 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jacob,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Nice work sharing about the ocean painting you recreated - it looks awesome!

    I think it is great that you are excited to learn from the Summer Learning Journey Activities. I noticed that you said you love art, I do too! My favourite type of art is painting, what is yours?

    This was one of the activities from the Summer Learning Journey last year. The Summer Learning Journey for this summer begins today! Click here and see the first activity that you can try!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete